Re: [MiNT] XaAES toolbar: no right button event

Am 30.12.2014, 11:45 Uhr, schrieb Jean-François Lemaire:

I'm replying to myself because I think I know the reason: when XaAES processes user interaction with the toolbar, it returns the relevant information in the message buffer (object clicked on, etc.) but not which button was clicked. I thought that MU_BUTTON would give this information, but it doesn't, which I guess makes sense. The problem is that with WM_TOOLBAR msg[3] through msg[7]
are already used, so I don't know where the left/right button could be
returned.

Actually it works if you hold the button until the event arrives at your app. I think it's a bug, but it's all so long ago ...

The first event is strange too.

-Helmut