Re: [MiNT] Xaaes km date

On Tue, 17 Feb 2015 21:11:36 -0000, "Helmut Karlowski" <helmut.karlowski@ish.de> wrote:
> Am 17.02.2015, 17:54 Uhr, schrieb Peter Slegg:
>
> > I suspect that the km in the trunk has not been updated to show the
> > correct date. The attached screen shot shows the date in the km.
>
> The date is not the date of today but the date of the last change of
> XaAES. What's odd with that?
>
> -Helmut

Jean-François is helping me find a problem with Netsurf which we
thought might be due to my set-up and we noticed the old date
which made us think that an old version of the xaaes km was being
run and not the one we expected.

His build says "coldfire, Feb 8 2015 22:17" but it may be one
that Vincent built.

Regards,

Peter