Re: [MiNT] Issue with Mint 1.19 and Litchi

Vincent,

I have tried your build for Aranym, thanks a lot for it, and I still have the same issue with Litchi and Troll.
Under Aranym with Mint 1.18.1 it works but not with any 1.19 tested; On the Firebee it works up to your Mint 1.19 version, but not after.
Could Aranym be the culprit, or my setup has something fishy ?
I am lost :-(