Re: [MiNT] [Mint-cvs] [FreeMiNT CVS] freemint/sys

Am 17.02.2015, 22:27 Uhr, schrieb Alan Hourihane:

Right, Frank can't run the trunk because OLDTOSFS crashes it. Now it
works.

Great!

 So, I'm loathe to fix OLDTOSFS given the 68020 kernels and above
don't use it.

You're what?

What's the problem with hatari and FAT XFS ? Can we fix hatari ?

That would be even better. I don't know anymore, I think it has something to do with XHDI.

In this case I would not have to clean the stuff up, make it configurable, whatever.

-Helmut