Re: [MiNT] FreeMiNT build broken (trunk)

Am 28.02.2015, 15:16 Uhr, schrieb Alan Hourihane:

- fixes in my branch to do (could be postponed)

If you want to manually apply these to the trunk first, that's fine with
me. But apply them in a contained way and say what each one fixes rather
than commit a huge patch.

I have nothing yet to commit. So I think I can to it when the merging is over.

- incompatibilities in branches (e.g. file-handles)

We have plans for the future on this, so I'm not sure it's a big issue
right now.

Could be true.

I agree it's time to merge, actually.

Do you want me to help with the merge ?

So I'd suggest I import the most important things from trunk first, do some local tests, and then merge mine into trunk. I'll surely need help with the latter.

First I want to tag the current state before doing any changes.

Guess I should read this:

http://cvsbook.red-bean.com/cvsbook.html#Marking%20A%20Moment%20In%20Time%20(Tags)

-Helmut