[MiNT] MiNT 1.19 and malloc size limitation?

Hi,

This parameter PROC_MAXMEM is not used (commented with #) in my MINT.CNF file.
No memory limitation in Thing preferences for applications.

So I repeat my question: is there something in latest MiNT that limits m(x)allocs?

I'm thinking again about it when iconv.ldg (1 101 535 Bytes), loaded with ldg_load() (using malloc that failed?), but crashes when ldg_free() is called, crashing the desk by cascade.

Cheers,

Rajah