Re: [MiNT] Disk drive with 1-19-cur

>> ls -l /a/* says: ls: /a/*: No such file or directory (Console output:
>> pid 108 (ls): nfs_root(0) -> ENXIO
>> Directly accessing A: by using drive U: gives an error from Teradesk
>> (path not found) (Console output: pid 84 (desktop): nfs_root(0) -> ENXIO
>
> I just tried helmut's kernel. Disk access is running fine with it but
> xaaes crashes.

There have been during the last weeks some changes in the kernel
interface and the kentry struct version has been increased, so it's
important now that XaAES and kernel match  (they must be compiled
together). Helmut's branch still have the old kentry version so I
guess you used a XaAES from main branch with the Helmut's kernel.

Regarding the floppy problems, I've tried to read a floppy disk image
with Aranym and it's working. Most of MiNT's modules still use kinfo
kernel interface instead of kentry, kinfo has not been changed but
just in case I'd try upgrading all the modules to match the kernel
with which they have been compiled.