Re: [MiNT] Need help to resurrect a Falcon + CT60

It asks me for a filesystem kind.

Maybe should I specify 'none' ? It is the most common that is listed when typing 'mount -h', so I assume

others are specific / system - not to be used if I don't want to break something -.

> Message du 27/07/15 10:48
> De : "Miro Kropáček" <miro.kropacek@gmail.com>
> A : "Jean-Luc CECCOLI" <jean-luc.ceccoli@wanadoo.fr>
> Copie à : "Thorsten Otto" <halgara@yahoo.de>, "mint@lists.fishpool.fi" <mint@lists.fishpool.fi>
> Objet : Re: [MiNT] Need help to resurrect a Falcon + CT60

Maybe this also works but I doubt it: sudo mount -o loop.

Easy, just attach it to Aranym: http://wiki.aranym.org/manual#attaching_atari_harddisk_or_image_using_ide_emulation. Now I'm really not sure whether the byteswap was needed, you may want to change "ByteSwap = No" to "ByteSwap = Yes".

> BTW : the corrupted data on my windows machine was only not important ones, I could retrieve almost all the

Born under a lucky star! :)

--

MiKRO / Mystic Bytes

--