[MiNT] Memory protection for the FireBee?

Dear MiNT developers,

sadly there is still no memory protection for the ColdFire CPU. As some
other developers are highly demanding that feature, and would have a much
easier live if FreeMiNT would run with memory protection as well at
ColdFire CPUs, I wanted to ask if somebody could code that?
I got informed that there are no problems to expect, but "just" new code
has to be written for the CF MMU as it is different to 040/060 MMU which
again is different from the 030 MMU.

Mathias
http://firebee.org