Re: [MiNT] lp driver patch for the Firebee to extend the parallel port strobe duration

On sø., 2015-10-04 at 11:15 +0100, Alan Hourihane wrote:

> But by fixing the MiNT lp driver, what about applications running under
> FireTOS without MiNT and access the parallel port - won't they all need
> patching ?

Only TOS would need patching, unless the application has it's own
printer port driver. But very few has.

I agree with Markus. This is a software issue, not a hardware issue.
We've seen the same problem on accelerated Falcons before, where
optimized printer port drivers actually was too fast for the printer.

Jo Even