Re: [MiNT] Wrong system bus speed define for the FireBee

On 4 Oct 2015 at 13:06, David Gálvez wrote:

> I have stumble on this in the FireBee network driver (FEC):
>
> http://sparemint.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/freemint/sys/sockets/xif/fec/platform/boar
> d.h?rev=1.1&content-type=text/x-cvsweb-markup
>
> /sys/sockets/xif/fec/platform/board.h
>
> line 15
>
> /*
>  * System Bus Clock Info
>  */
> #define SYSTEM_CLOCK 133
>

> Isn't the system bus speed at 132 MHz in the FireBee?
Yes.

> I don't think it has any influence in how the driver works, but it
> could be a source of confusion.

Taking a quick look at my not-quite-current version of the repository,
SYSTEM_CLOCK is only used as an arg to fec_mii_init(), and then the value is
divided by 5 without rounding.  So I agree, it shouldn't affect how the driver
works.  And I agree, it should be 132 to avoid confusion.

Roger