[MiNT] Matrix video XaAES

Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone has succeeded to use a Matrix video card with
XaAES?  My card works perfectly with MagiC and single TOS but not XaAES.
 No matter what I specify on the video = line of xaaes.cnf it shows the
video in a distorted matter in a single color (red).  When I change the
video = the distortion does change a bit.  I am using the driver built
into NVDI 5.03 and no matrix driver itself.   Under single tos it shows
the resolution as TT high and no other resolutions are selectable (this
is a TT by the way).

Thanks for any help,
Mark