[MiNT] XaAES bug

Hello all,

I am running the current helmut trunk of XaAES/freemint on my Mega STe.
 It seems to have a bug.  If you run something in the background using
heavy cpu load and then run the mouse through the menus it causes some
kind of failure.  It has to be under heavy load and you have to hover
over a menu option as well.  This happens in any program it seems,
jinnee and toswin2 tested so far.  It's hard to see the message but it
is something like assert curproc->stack_magic != something.  Then it
repeats FATAL ERROR. You must reboot the system until I press a key.

Thanks,
Mark