[MiNT] MiNT binutils, GDB and GCC on GitHub

Hello.

I have put the m68k-atari-mint cross-tools on GitHub.

https://github.com/vinriviere/m68k-atari-mint-binutils-gdb
https://github.com/vinriviere/m68k-atari-mint-gcc

I have imported *all* the available sources and patches, including:
- full history of the original GNU sources (!)
- Frank Naumann's original patches for GCC 2.95.3
- Patrice Mandin's patches for GCC 3.x
- all my own patches from GCC 3.2.3 to 4.7.1
- and also binutils and GDB

The advantages of GitHub are:

1) It is a Git repository. It can store the sources efficiently, and gives easy access to the whole history.

2) It has a nice web interface. Anyone can easily see what changed between patches, or compare any file version.

3) It allows anyone to clone or fork the repositories, in order to easily work on the sources, and maybe contribute.

Before that, working on the patches was a real pain. The sources are huge. When I published a new patch, it was virtually impossible to see what had changed. It was also impossible to get previous patches and learn from the history. And very difficult to contribute.

Now everything should be easy!
I hope this will help to go forward together.

The sources are organized in many branches, to follow official releases.
For example, gcc-4_6-branch is the official GNU branch, while the MiNT patches are located on the gcc-4_6-mint branch. And so on. I have included as much information as possible in the commit messages, including original authors, dates, changelogs, and bugtracker links. My whole knowledge is there.

I have also included preliminary and unreleased work, including:
- all my patches on GCC 3.x since 2003, based on Patrice Mandin's original patch for GCC 3.0.1 (thanks again to him for having published his work!)
- my patch for binutils 2.25, ready for 1 year
- my patch for gdb 7.0, almost ready for 3 years (without gdbserver)
- my patch for GCC 4.7.1, ready for 4 years
- and a few other goodies

Next step will be to upgrade the binutils to 2.26.

Enjoy!

--
Vincent Rivière