Re: [MiNT] Disk drive with 1-19-cur

>>> ls -l /a/* says: ls: /a/*: No such file or directory (Console output:
>>> pid 108 (ls): nfs_root(0) -> ENXIO
>>> Directly accessing A: by using drive U: gives an error from Teradesk
>>> (path not found) (Console output: pid 84 (desktop): nfs_root(0) -> ENXIO
>>
>> I just tried helmut's kernel. Disk access is running fine with it but
>> xaaes crashes.
>>

> There have been during the last weeks some changes in the kernel
> interface and the kentry struct version has been increased, so it's
> important now that XaAES and kernel match  (they must be compiled
> together). Helmut's branch still have the old kentry version so I
> guess you used a XaAES from main branch with the Helmut's kernel.
>
> Regarding the floppy problems, I've tried to read a floppy disk image
> with Aranym and it's working. Most of MiNT's modules still use kinfo
> kernel interface instead of kentry, kinfo has not been changed but
> just in case I'd try upgrading all the modules to match the kernel
> with which they have been compiled.

Nearly a year later... After such a long time and managing to get my
falcon running with a resolution of 3840x1920 (supervidel) I tried again
to get the latest kernel (trunk) running... same result... everything
(networking, usb, etc) is running fine but still the floppy drive is not
working.

As in 2015 with mint 1.18 or TOS instead of mint 1.19 the floppy works
without any problem.

Hardware configuration:

falcon, tos 4.04, 14mb st ram, ct60@90Mhz (or 66Mhz), 512mb fast ram,
ethernat, supervidel.