Re: [MiNT] XaAES: bug(s) in shel_write()

Am 15.02.2016, 13:48 Uhr, schrieb Thorsten Otto:

Why not?
Because if you do a Pfork(), you will have two different MiNT-processes with the same GEM application id. Similarly, if you ever going to

After a fork the child has a different pid from the parent. I don't see a problem, but don't know about this mode and it is not the topic here anyway.

Do you use the toswin2.7 from me?
Yes, but it looks like it wasn't using your new xaaes.km. When i try, i get "Wrong kentry version (kernel version too old)". Could you provide a

It runs with the current trunk- as well as my kernel from here:

http://www.freemint.org/builds/freemint

snapshot of your source tree instead?

That would not help much.

I think XaAES should  remove them.
No, not when tw-call is not involved. In that case, the commandline

In that case XaAES is the one that evaluates the quotes to split it into arguments, and so I still think it should remove them, otherwise the arguments for the callee would differ depending on tw-call in between or not. I don't think that this is is desirable.

-Helmut