[Freemint-list] Firebee build

Ryan Daum ryan.daum at gmail.com
Sun Dec 25 19:22:00 MSK 2016

Thanks for the reply Vincent.

Just to be clear, my primary interest is getting set up with a development
environment of my own, to experiment with and potentially contribute to
development.

I started from your tarball and script from your site, and noticed it
contained a patch. I didn't actually look at the patch before posting, so I
didn't notice it was build-only changed. I just did a diff of the resulting
patched tree against the head of CVS so saw a bunch of source changes.

I'll try to reverse engineer your build changes. I'd like to be able to
build FreeMiNT and XaAES off head.

I do have a stable setup with the image that was shipped with the FireBee.

Ryan