[Freemint-list] Clean gcc buid for m68k-atari-mint

Miro Kropáček miro.kropacek at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 17:48:41 MSK 2017

On 5 January 2017 at 23:38, Thorsten Otto <admin at tho-otto.de> wrote:

> Regarding the required packages you download: you should not use the
> offiical
> (latest) versions for gmp, mpfr etc. Instead the packages from the
> /infrastructure subdirectory on GCC mirrors should be used, since these are
> the ones that are tested to work with gcc.

You're right. I've been meaning to change it directly to a call to
"contrib/download_dependencies" (or something similar) so I wouldn't need
to build it separately, perhaps with wrong flags. Contributions welcome. ;)
(in fact, much of the stuff has been greatly improved thanks to Thomas
Bernard, for instance we have automated Travis builds for each branch!)

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org