[Freemint-list] FreeMiNT list (again) blacklisted

Rob M rmahlert at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 19:42:05 MSK 2017

I don't touch the mail or network settings.. webmin shouldn't be changing
anything on its own either.  Only thing I did recently was run the linux
updates on the system.

Hmmmm..  wonder if it's something in the openvz settings for the virtual
server when it reboots?? That's about the time we had a power outage and
needed to reboot the system.

Miro,  unless Alan has concerns, go ahead and use root access to fix
issues. I may own and host it. but it's a community project. I have no
issue with having trusted members having root access.

Just email to let us know what's going on..

Rob