[Freemint-list] Github access rights

Vincent Rivière vincent.riviere at freesbee.fr
Wed Jan 25 03:38:45 MSK 2017

On 25/01/2017 à 01:31, Miro Kropáček wrote:
> Travis actually offers a simple
> solution: https://github.com/freemint/freemint/issues/1#issuecomment-273957726

I already saw that in the docs, this seems to be the right solution.
To be investigated.

For me, this Custom Deployment step is essential and should be generalized
to everything, in order to provide up-to-date binaries of everything to
end-users.

> In the meantime, Alan agreed to update his scripts to do git clone instead
> of cvs checkout.

Very good.

>     Also, I wonder how Alan's Gentoo stuff would accommodate with the new GitHub
>     repositories. It would probably work fine thanks to your excellent Git build
>     for FreeMiNT, but this has to be confirmed.
>
> What you mean by "accommodate " ? Putting patches into the organisation space?

I meant do "git clone" instead of "cvs checkout" ;-)
See above.

--
Vincent Rivière