[Freemint-list] Github transition finished

Vincent Rivière vincent.riviere at freesbee.fr
Wed Jan 25 19:18:42 MSK 2017

On 21/01/2017 02:29, Miro Kropáček wrote:
> If you had ever contributed to FreeMiNT/mintlib/gemlib etc and would
> you like to see your github account linked to your former commits,
> please add yourself to this list:
> https://github.com/freemint/freemint/wiki/List-of-former-freemint-mintlib-gemlib-etc-contributors.

I see that the name/email of those people have not been used when
converting CVS to Git. Probably not so important, even if that eases to
identify people.

I also see that the CVS logins appear there:
https://www.openhub.net/p/FreeMiNT/contributors/summary

As contributors can claim their commits in OpenHub, that's still fine.

It would also have been great that the "Contributed by" descriptions
would have been parsed to add the real contributor as Git author.
Certainly complicated and overkill ;-)

--
Vincent Rivière