[Freemint-list] Github access rights

Miro Kropáček miro.kropacek at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 01:52:15 MSK 2017

On 25 January 2017 at 08:31, Miro Kropáček <miro.kropacek at gmail.com> wrote:

> - freemint-team (freemint, mintlib, fdlibm - Alan)
> - gem-team (lib = gemlib, cflib, gemma - Arnaud, Olivier, Gerhard)
> - git-team (git - me)
> - toolchain-team (gcc, binutils - Vincent)
> - website-team (I'd say pretty much anyone)

Done, see here: https://github.com/orgs/freemint/teams ... "website" has
also access to github.com/freemint/sparemint.

There's one last thing before I can give up my ownership:
https://github.com/freemint/freemint/wiki/List-of-former-freemint-mintlib-gemlib-etc-contributors
... there's still a lot of people missing, esp. *Alan*, *Helmut*, *Gerhard*
... I'd like to do this exactly once because it requires rewriting the
whole git history.

In practice, anyone who has cloned the main (github.com/freemint based)
repository will get conflicts on next git pull. Forks should be OK. So I'd
like to minimise the collateral damage as much as possible, I doubt now
there's someone who has cloned the repository and working on something.

So please, don't let your years of commits go wasted! :)

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org