[Freemint-list] Github access rights

Miro Kropáček miro.kropacek at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 18:05:33 MSK 2017

Finally done. All repositories have been rewritten with correct names and
emails. There may be a few names left out (esp. in HighWire) but most of
them are there, even people who didn't respond and do not have a github
account (Gerhard). If case you're wondering, it took nearly one hour to git
filter-branch all repositories for all emails.

And yeah, that's right, I even made the effort to track people down on my
own. Petr Stehlik, Guido Flohr, Helmut (!), Norman Feske... and a few
others, all of them are properly linked to their github accounts. Now
browsing freemint or mintlib history is real pleasure.

I've also updated the teams with Olivier, Arnaud and Helmut so we're all
set there as well (if they decide to accept the invitations, that is :)).

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org