[Freemint-list] m68k-atari-mint-gcc on ARM

Jo Even Skarstein joska at online.no
Fri Jan 27 02:14:45 MSK 2017

On to., 2017-01-26 at 23:30 +0100, Vincent Rivière wrote:
> On 26/01/2017 à 11:13, Jo Even Skarstein wrote:
> > Maybe a stupid question - is it possible to compile this for ARM? More
> > specifically for Debian on the Raspberry Pi.
>
> Did you miss that news?
> https://www.facebook.com/m68k.atari.mint/posts/796765770359453

I most certainly did. Facebook is nice for watching pictures of cats and
Donald Trump memes, but useless for actually finding stuff.

Anyway, the binaries that this post links to says "They will not work
with Raspprery PI!". Adam, is this correct? Or can I use those binaries
on my Pi running raspbian?

Jo Even