[Freemint-list] Fwd: [netsurf] Frontend maintainership

Miro Kropáček miro.kropacek at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 01:43:10 MSK 2017

On 7 February 2017 at 08:28, Peter Slegg <p.slegg at scubadivers.co.uk> wrote:

> No serious updates have been made to this
>          toolchain in some time

Well, that's no different from other projects as well. :) Ignoring the
recent gcc/g++ 6.2 work, there hasn't been an update to our gcc for years.

> and it has become a burden.

Huh? I'd imagine very frequent changes to the toolchain would be a burden,
not a stable version. :) Maybe they need to fix their code to gcc 4.6.4
doesn't complain? (seems strange, usually is the other way around, newer
compilers are more picky)

If you're on the ML, feel free to ask what exactly is the problem.

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org