[Freemint-list] Netsurf maintainer?

Jason Fergus leech at thefnords.org
Fri Feb 24 20:00:12 MSK 2017

This probably isn't the best place for this request, but over on atari-forum.com it was pointed out
that netsurf was going to drop the atari version because no one is maintaining it, and I thought
maybe this list would be a decent place to look for someone who could pick it up, since it's
probably the only browser that supports some of the newer functionality required in this day and
age.

https://listmaster.pepperfish.net/pipermail/netsurf-dev-netsurf-browser.org/2017-February/003886.htm

Hell, if I knew anything outside of Bash and how to read a little perl and a bit of python, I'd pick
it up myself.  One of these days I hope to get more coding skills so I can contribute more than 'can
someone make me something?'