[Freemint-list] fVDI driver for Amiga + Vampire V2: SAGA.SYS

Philippe Noble philippe.noble at gmail.com
Sun Feb 26 22:29:46 MSK 2017

How does the CF card needs to be prepared to boot on Amiga?
Will a basic Fat16/Lnx/ Fat 32 partions get will do it?
I guess that no hdd driver is needed, you use emutos integrated one?
If it's just that, it's not a big deal indeed, a simple transfer of Beekey disk image should do it.
It seems that I have to find an old Amiga too ;-)

Philippe