[Freemint-list] Freemint-list?

Miro Kropáček miro.kropacek at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 11:06:30 MSK 2017

> It appears I don't receive any mails from this list anymore since about
> mid-February. Contrary to earlier disconnects, this time it seems it's
> not caused by atariforge.org blacklisted (at least I didn't find any
> evidence).

Hmm, I'm receiving emails all right, including yours.

> Any known changes that would cause this? How can I check if I'm still
> subscribed?

Go to the ML website (http://mail.atariforge.org/
mailman/listinfo/freemint-list), there's "Visit subscribers list" button.
Strangely, your email is shown as:

(mfro at mubf.de)

all the others are without "()". Did you set something unusual by
registration?

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org