[Freemint-list] fVDI driver for Amiga + Vampire V2: SAGA.SYS

Vincent Rivière vincent.riviere at freesbee.fr
Thu Mar 16 03:01:33 MSK 2017

On 26/02/2017 at 12:26, Jo Even Skarstein wrote:
> Just have to make an IKBD adapter for it.

Jo Even, you can prepare your hardware :-)

I have just built an adapter based on a RS-232/TTL converter, following your
advices. This way I can plug a standard Atari Keyboard/Mouse/Joystick to my
Amiga serial port. Adding support for that stuff in EmuTOS has been a piece
of cake, as I already added similar feature to EmuTOS for ColdFire
Evaluation Boards, by adding support for Eiffel adapter on CAN bus.

As a result, I can already use my PS/2 Keyboard/Mouse/Eiffel on my Amiga
serial port, with EmuTOS. I will need a few time to clean up that new
feature and push it to GitHub, but basically, the job is already done.

> A suggestion: The green desktop has been an object of ridicule among the
> Amiga fanboys for three decades now (they have no taste, just look at
> their butt ugly GUI). What about showing a screenshot of what MiNT/XaAES
> can look like? A nice backdrop, nice desktop icons, gradients,

Maybe you prefer BeeKey ;-)
Search for BeeKey there:
http://www.apollo-core.com/knowledge.php?b=1&note=3562&order=&x=4

--