[Freemint-list] fVDI driver for Amiga + Vampire V2: SAGA.SYS

Thorsten Otto admin at tho-otto.de
Sat Mar 18 17:59:10 MSK 2017

On Saturday 18 March 2017 15:40:23 Vincent Rivière wrote:
> I wrote XHDI, and I meant XHDI. For read operation.

Sorry for the stupid question ;)

Of course there is nowhere stated that a buffer address for Rwabs or hdv_rw()
has to be aligned, but i think this should be fixed in MiNT rather than
EmuTOS. Handling that in EmuTOS would require some ugly copying around for a
case which just "should not happen". You might even get in trouble allocating
a large sector buffer for devices with sector sizes > 512B.