[Freemint-list] Xaaes Dialogue letter selection

Peter Slegg p.slegg at scubadivers.co.uk
Sun Mar 19 14:20:18 MSK 2017

>Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2017 14:18:59 +0100
>From: Thorsten Otto <admin at tho-otto.de>
>Subject: Re: [Freemint-list] Xaaes Dialogue letter selection
>To: freemint-list at mail.atariforge.org
>On Wednesday 15 March 2017 13:43:48 J. F. Lemaire wrote:
>> On 15 March 2017 at 10:50, Philippe Noble <philippe.noble at gmail.com> wrote:
>> > I didn't know about RSM 4, I thought that 3.65 was the last one. Where
>> > can you find it?
>>
>> Good question. I have the 4.0 Coldfire version but don't remember
>> where I got it from. I'll look it up when I'm home. Maybe version 4
>> wasn't officially released and it's just a beta for the Firebee?
>>
>> Cheers,
>> JFL
>
>It's still available at Ardi' site: http://www.ardisoft.de/rsm-beta.tgz

Thanks.

I am struggling to unpack this. I tried Guitar which did nothing so I tried
tar:

bash-4.3# tar -x --gunzip rsm-beta.tgz

this did nothing as well.

gzip doesn't recognise it.

bash-4.3# gzip -d rsm-beta.tgz

gzip: rsm-beta.tgz: not in gzip format

Looking at the file content, I am not sure how it is compressed, there is
clear text in it.

I changed the file extension to zip and I was able to open it in arcview to
see the content but couldn't extract it. I don't think it is corrupted.

Peter