[Freemint-list] mintlib startup code & accessories

Thorsten Otto admin at tho-otto.de
Mon Mar 20 10:38:59 MSK 2017

On Sunday 19 March 2017 18:19:21 Helmut Karlowski wrote:
> Can't mintlib do that also for accessories?

What do you mean with that, adding the stksize to the BSS segment? That would
be task of the linker then. Maybe thats possible, its easy to get the address
of a symbol in the linker script. I just don't know wether its possible to
also get the value that is stored there.

>maybe all accessories are pure-c-linked.

That's possible, given that mintlibs executables are much larger.