[Freemint-list] Load MINT.CNF at odd address

Thorsten Otto admin at tho-otto.de
Tue Mar 21 17:31:26 MSK 2017

On Tuesday 21 March 2017 14:37:44 Jo Even Skarstein wrote:
> You wouldn't have to run EmuTOS to see how TOS behaves, would you?

you would, because with TOS alone you don't have access to harddrives ;)

>I'm also running the same setup (same SD-card in fact) on a blitterless
>Mega ST 2 with 2.06, IDE and alt-RAM, no issues there either.

Hm maybe with AHDI the actual transfer goes to a sector cache or something
like that, and checking for odd address is done somewhere else, i didn't read
the whole source. But the DMARead function at least does not check that, you
might want to try that on your blitterless ST.
So maybe EmuTOS can get away with fixing that only for the IDE driver.