[Freemint-list] Githib trunk build

Peter Slegg p.slegg at scubadivers.co.uk
Sat May 6 15:01:42 MSD 2017

I finally managed to get into the github downloads with Netsurf.

I tried the trunk build since this is most like the trunk builds
I've been using.

trunk-30042017.tar.bz2

I installed it as normal but when booted it dropped into the
mis shell which doesn't give a lot of options for fixing things.

I switched to TOS from where I can only access c:\

I tried swapping the mintmil.prg for the previous one
(30.4.17 374,483 bytes) and fortunately that got me into mint.

Which folder does the new trunk build mintmil.prg use for mint ?

Peter