[Freemint-list] TosWin2 fixes

Miro Kropáček miro.kropacek at gmail.com
Sun May 7 15:55:19 MSD 2017

On 7 May 2017 at 21:22, Miro Kropáček <miro.kropacek at gmail.com> wrote:

> Uhm, something is broken and the auto publishing doesn't work. Nice. Let
> me investigate.

OK, fixed. Typical Murphy's Law in practice, the build script in every
project (freemint, mintlib etc) pulls 95% of its content from pr-scripts
repository to be able to fix bugs in all projects at once. Of course the
bug was in the remaining 5% so I had to fix it in all projects, great.
Anyway, it's a good fix, now we share something like 97% in pr-scripts.

So not only the PR build is now available but also as a side effect you can
see a new feature in action, https://freemint.github.io/#snapshots offer
clickable commits so you can see what exactly has been changed in given
build, without manually going to given project's history.

Funny observation: it seems github kind of caches deleted repositories --
the reason why my PR's build didn't fail as whole was that it was still
able to wget stuff from non-existing mikrosk/pr-scripts repository.

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org