[Freemint-list] TosWin2 fixes

Miro Kropáček miro.kropacek at gmail.com
Sun May 7 17:21:06 MSD 2017

On 7 May 2017 at 23:01, Vincent Rivière <vincent.riviere at freesbee.fr> wrote:

> On 07/05/2017 à 14:44, Vincent Rivière wrote:
> > Sorry, but where are TosWin2 binary snapshots available?
>
> Ah, I found it. In the "trunk" archive.
> I'm not sure which is the logic beyond that :-/

Logic is OK, you're just looking at wrong places. :)
c:\mint\<sysdir>\sysroot\GEM\toswin2 (same as the official snapshots).

There is still something wrong. It seems to work the first time, but if I
> close the console it does not reopen.

Fixed.

I've also removed the uniconify feature.

There is definitely something buggy.

Thanks for testing guys. Feel free to grab the latest PR build and let me
know.

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes
http://mikro.atari.org