[Freemint-list] PPA for Ubuntu cross-tools

Vincent Rivière vincent.riviere at freesbee.fr
Sat Jun 10 20:00:44 MSD 2017

On 08/06/2017 à 05:19, Jason Fergus wrote:
> Nice!  I'm happy as long as it still works in standard Debian

Depending on versions, Ubuntu binary package may also be installed on
Debian. But in any case, Debian binaries can be rebuilt from Ubuntu source
packages. Or better: downloaded and rebuilt from GitHub:
https://github.com/vinriviere/cross-mint-ubuntu

Anyway, I have rebuilt the cross-tools for Debian. They are available in my
Debian repository:
http://vincent.riviere.free.fr/soft/m68k-atari-mint/debian.php

And for Ubuntu users: I have removed the Ubuntu archives from my own
repository. PPA is now the official way to get binaries, see instructions there:
http://vincent.riviere.free.fr/soft/m68k-atari-mint/ubuntu.php

Enjoy!

--
Vincent Rivière