[Freemint-list] Mint Kernel Compiling

Miro Kropáček miro.kropacek at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 01:37:31 MSD 2017

Hi Ingo,

I am working on the USB Interface for the Atari TT, i used the driver from
> the EtherNAT interface, but I can’t get the cross compiler working (maybe a
> system issue).

Well, the obvious question why can't you use our shiny automated builds
from https://freemint.github.io/#snapshots ? Also, Vincent offers verified
gcc builds for variety of platforms:
http://vincent.riviere.free.fr/soft/m68k-atari-mint

> Would be someone so kind to compile the kernel for me. ?

 I've looked into your archive (required me even to sign in to Dropbox,
grrr) but I don't see anything new, both git log and content tell me that
nothing has been added.

Maybe there are still mistakes in the Driver or configuring issues. Would
> be great if someone could help me ( I am not a programmer so its hard for
> me)

Feel free to post your issues here.

--
MiKRO / Mystic Bytes