[Freemint-list] Compile Problems

Ingo Uhlemann tuxie at newtosworld.de
Tue Jul 18 18:00:08 MSD 2017

Hello,

I installed on my Mac Xcode with OS X Sierra, installed the linked Mac binary of the m68 cross compiler… downloaded Xcode using a friends Internet Connection….

Added also this lines in the .profile file

# m68k-atari-mint cross compiler
export PATH=$PATH:/opt/cross-mint/bin
export MANPATH=$MANPATH:/opt/cross-mint/share/man
But when I run make CROSS=yes the following output message occurs. Does someone has an idea what I forgot ?

iMac:freemint ingo2$ make CROSS=yes
Making all in shared
Making all in libsyscall
Making all in sys
Making all in arch
Making all in magic
Making all in buildinfo
Making all in gen-syscall
cd ../../shared/libsyscall; /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/usr/bin/make
gcc -O -Wall -D_GNU_SOURCE -I../../shared -o gen-syscall gentables.o -L../../shared/libsyscall -lsyscall -lfl
ld: library not found for -lfl
make[2]: *** [gen-syscall] Error 1
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
iMac:freemint ingo2$

For me it looks like, its not staring using the cross compiler? Or a library is missing, but what library special ?

Regards Ingo