Getting up-to-date MiNT sources

Hello all,

I just subscribed to this mailing list because I'm going to write some nifty
filesystems for MiNT. I was thinking about a compressing filesystem, and
a UNIXMODE filesystem (eg long filenames on DOS disks).
However, I will need up-to-date sources and docs.

So, could anyone who has the sources of the latest MiNT or diffs from
0.96p14 online mail me about sending them to me?
Or, alternatively, make them ftp-able?

I would be most thankful,
				Bart.
Bart Schuller    (NeXTmail OK) | What is a 're-mix?' "A total cheat"...
schuller@dutiea.twi.tudelft.nl | ..."A gift"-- when it's Frankie...         TCH