Re: Bug in Dreaddir ??

I have checked my code again and I discovered that the problem was the length
of the buffer that is passed to Dreaddir. I am using Dpathconf to get the
length of the filename in u:\proc. Dpathconf returns "8" for it. This was
of course not enough for the entries in u:\proc because there are DOS filenames
in u:\proc.
Can someone give me a hint why Dpathconf returns "8" ????? Is it because the
process name can only be 8 characters long?? If this is true, it should be
documented somewhere (maybe in the Dpathconf manpage).

Thanx in advance,

Marcus