shared libs; my access to the list

Hi!

I hear that my messages are getting out, but I still don't get messages
from the list :-) Whom do I have to ask (please reply directly to me :-)?

Regarding Eric's argument why to use the DR format (I got copies of the
last mails): which compilers are able to produce base relative code *and*
use the DR format? PureC obviously not, nor is it planned to add baserel
compiling. Lattice?

What I want to say: if the only serious compiler that is able to produce
baserel code is gcc, it would be crazy to use the DR format for the
libraries :-)

--
Julian F. Reschke, Hensenstr. 142, D-W4400 Muenster