Re: shared libraries for MiNT

  >Just a minor note, a5 is unusable for this purpose because it is zeroed
  >by Supexec. The current baserel stuff uses a4.

  a5 is zeroed by Supexec in TOS, or in MiNT? If in MiNT, it's a bug, but
  in any case I guess we can stick with a4 for compatibility.

The routine that is called by Supexec always gets a zero in a5, in TOS. I
think MiNT acts the same but I haven't checked recent versions. (Seems like
a TOS bug, but fixing it now won't help us much.)

  Sorry, I guess I didn't make that part clear in my post: the load address
  of the data section is determined by the kernel when the library is first
  loaded from disk. ...

Ok, that makes sense to me now, thanks.
  -- Howard