Minixfs trouble and MiNT 1.05

Hi Stephen,

I have narrowed down problem with Emacs giving a bus error with MiNT 1.05
and Minix 0.60 plX. It is not the emacs executable, it is the fact that it
references a directory "e:/gnu/emacs/lisp" that causes the bus error. This
directory cannot be accessed under minix.xfs 0.60, any access "ls", "cd", etc
causes a bus error. The directory has ~160 files in it totalling 3.6 meg.

I tried the simple things like making more than 128 files in a directory,
and making directories with large size files, but have not been able to
create the same scenerio in another directory. I assume that taking the
emacs18.59 distribution and untarring it on a minix partition should also
bus error.

Hope this helps...

Cheers,
Scott.