Re: changes to support MacMiNT

I certainly have no objection to replacing the hard coded numbers with
symbolic constants; it will make the code easier to read, and if that
makes it easier to port to the mac, so much the better (at least from
my point of view; if my bosses have a different opinion, well, what they
don't know won't hurt them :-)).

Bottom line: if someone sends me patches that make the MiNT source code
easier to read, I'll apply them. If I miraculously find spare time, I may
do it myself... but miracles usually take a *long* time. (<- not so
subtle hint).
--
Eric Smith	ersmith@netcom.com	ersmith@atari.uucp