MiNT-Lib PL 31

>One question regarding the status of PL31: is this a release version which
>may be uploaded to ftp servers and mailboxes and which can be used to
>produce publically available binaries?

It's a beta-test version.  I'd prefer if only clueful people got it
(e.g. people competent enough to compile it themselves.)  I haven't
gotten any horrendous bug reports about it...but you may want to wait
for PL32 before making it public.  PL32 will support Sozobon (thanks
dsb for the patches), floating point bug fixes (courtesy of bammi et.
al.), and a new suite of POSIX functions (a real setsid() to replace
the garbage in PL31, and all the sigset manipulation functions
(sigaddset(), sigdelset()....)) which i just finished writing this
morning.

I'd like to give Michael Hohmuth a few days to test it with Pure C and
send any necessary patches before the next release.  It will be ready
shortly after that; I've kept well on top of things this time and have
only one unapplied patch at the moment (which I just received this
mail session :-).  PL32 will be posted as diffs to this list, and full
source and binary archives will be placed on atari.archive.

In any case, if YOU think PL31 stable enough for general use, feel
free to upload binaries of it to your favorite site, so long as you
keep that __readme.31 file in there, which says it's untested.

Cheers,
entropy