Re: MiNT's relationship to MultiAES

> Hi all,
>
> I'm considering purchasing an official Atari release of MultiTOS but I
> have some questions:
>
> - is it in fact available commercially?

At least here in Germany. But why aren't you registered developer?

> - will it run on my 68000 1040STf?

Sort of. You might find it too slow.

> - Can I use the MultiAES from the official version I buy, with a
> freeware release of MiNT?  I'd like to be able to keep up with MiNT
> releases without losing the MultiAES functionality.  Are they provided
> as two separate programs on disk, or is it all mashed together?

MultiTOS' AES is just another INIT program. You can run it on all MiNT
versions.

> Thanks,
> entropy

Regards, Julian

Julian F. Reschke, Hensenstr. 142, D-48161 Muenster
 eMail: julian@math.uni-muenster.de, jr@ms.maus.de