Re: termios, /dev/aux

 hmm i didn't see that one, did you sent it thru mint@...?

(Howard writes:)
> > That let you run zmodem both during a dial-up terminal session, and from
> > a local session directed to anywhere else. I think this is the correct &
> > most desirable behavior... I've been hacking up Bammi's old Zmodem sources
> > along these lines, to eliminate the distinction between the "STANDALONE" and
> > "REMOTE" versions.  ...

 btw there's also a patched version the linux people use that has that
/dev/tty nonsense thrown out, if someone wants it i can dig it out.
(now the only thing you need is fast tty reads and writes, then it
would fly...)

> So the question still is: why can't I open() `AUX:' when MiNT is not present?

 well i don't think you could run a zmodem over GEMDOS AUX: anyway,
i haven't yet seen a TOS version where the GEMDOS tty stuff isn't
hopelessly broken. (first problem: how would you put it in RAW mode? :-)

 use MiNT and forget TOS...

 cheers
	Juergen
--