FUTIMES/FTRUNCATE Fcntl commands ...

Greetings,
	I hadn't noticed the FUTIMES/FTRUNCATE commands to Fcntl or Minixfs
would've supported them, so I'll add it to pl6 (good job really I've not added
anything else really notable to pl6 :-) ).
	I would recommend some 'standard' is adopted for Dcntl versions as
well so truncate/utimes can be similarly dealt with (the library version can't
set directory times because MiNT wont open a directory so a Dcntl version is
needed).
	I take it that the access privs need to be handled by Minixfs itself
which is a bit of a break from 'tradition'.
Steve.