Re: Applying patches to MiNT source

Daniel Eriksson  <den@abacus.hgs.se> writes:

>                    [...]. Just make sure you've got one of the newer
>versions of patch (f.e. 12g8). You should have no trouble with the
>latest at atari.archive (which is the one I use).

I wonder if that might not be the problem.  I've been trying to apply
the patches on my Unix box before transferring it to my MSTe, and gods
know what version of patch they've got.  I'll take it home and try
again there.  Thanks.

>             [...] The crucial(sp?) part for me is the '-l'-flag for
>patch. It means patch should match line-endings loosely [...]

Hmm.  The MiNTlibs source was converted to all Unix-style EOL's for
exactly this reason; I would have thought the MiNT source would have
been treated similarly.

						-sbigham